- Log in the FormWork Administration Console
- From the "Logical Model" view, right-click on a table in the logical model, then click on "Generate data entry form".
- Select the table to write in, define optional filters and data order, and usage grants.
- Choose through the position tree of the catalog where to insert the new data-entry form.
- Define the fields format and a description (it will be shown to users as a tooltip) - if not inherited by the table on which the form is based. In case of conflicts, the description entered at form level takes precedence over the one found at table level.
- Create look-ups using the drop-down lists
- Assign procedures to be executed after the events arise
- Reorganize the fields and possibly define a rendering in pivot
- The form has been created in the catalog and it is ready to be released on the server, available to authorized users
- Review the commit and any selective rollback of changes
- By clicking 'commit', the form will be available to end-users.
Modified on: Mon, 20 Jul, 2015 at 2:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.