After installation, you need to set the server where to connect in order to manage with forms and data.
Note: the Administration Console and the Excel Plugin share the same connection list, so if you have both installed in your PC, you will not set the same connections for the two tools.
- Open Microsoft Excel
- go yo the new FORMWORK menu
- click on the Connect icon
- click on the drop down menu "Server"
choose <manage connections>
- in the pop-up insert the server configuration string
- Alias: the name you want to be displayed for this connection
- Url: the server link, in the form of http://<server>:<port>/
- click the Test button in order to verify you connection parameters
- if the URL is a correct FormWork server, you will see a pop-up with "Connection valid"
- if the URL is not correct, you will receive an error message
- close the pop-up
- connect with your given username, password and the just tested server.
If the connection does not appear, restart Excel.